Heritage Listed Building for Lease/Sale | Nambour CBD Location
Property ID 1658785- 201m2 ground floor area plus 118m2 deck
- Heritage listed building (former Sugar Mill Worker's Housing)
- Large verandah
- Situated on a large parcel of land adjacent to strongly trading Coles Shopping Centre
- Major centre zoning allowing a wide rang of uses including retail, food & beverage, office & medical
- Beautiful timber flooring throughout
- Onsite amenities
- Ample on & off street car parking
This character timber cottage on the corner of Mill Street & Bury Street built sometime between 1897 and 1917 is available for lease for the first time in years. The former Sugar Mill Worker's house offers extensive gardens and is situated on a large parcel of land adjacent strongly trading Coles Shopping Centre offering prime exposure to pedestrian foot traffic. The building is perfectly positioned in a Major Centre zone to cater for a variety of businesses such as restaurants, cafe's, galleries, function centres, medical and commercial uses. The owner is motivated to lease to the right tenant or is open to selling the property.
Contact our exclusive marketing agents today to arrange your inspection.
This property is being sold by auction or without a price and therefore a price guide can not be provided. The website may have filtered the property into a price bracket for website functionality purposes.