Multi Tenanted Freestanding Investment | Nambour CBD
This standalone two-storey besser brick building situated on 284m2 land provides an opportunity for a savy investor to purchase a significant freehold property in the heart of Nambour's CBD. The property is multi-tenanted, with popular, well established Silver Phoenix Chinese Restaurant on the ground floor and three tenants occupying offices on the first floor, with one office to be vacant as the seller occupies one themselves.
Key points to the property are as follows:
- Land area 284m2
- Building area compromised of 137m2 on the first floor and 137m2 on the ground floor
- Three car parks at the rear with ample on street car parking surrounding
- Current net income of $21,721
- All tenants on very cheap rents, so ability to increase return in future
- Would suit investor wanting to capitalise on the already great return with future development on the site, or owner occupier that wants to occupy upstairs themselves and get return on downstairs
- Each tenancy is separately metered with 28 solar panels installed on the roof so electricity is in credit, very minimal on-costs for the property
Contact our exclusive marketing agents for further information or to arrange an inspection.
|Tenancy Status||Currently Tenanted|
|Annual Yield (Gross)||N/A (Marketed Without Price)|
|Annual Yield (Nett)||N/A (Marketed Without Price)|
|Title Scheme||Not Applicable|
|Rental Income (Weekly)||$504 *|
|Gross Annual Income||$26,280 *|
|Water Charges (Annually)||$3,893|
|Council Rates (Annually)||$2,163|
|Total Annual Costs||$6,056 *|
|Nett Annual Income||$20,224 *|
The above figures are estimates and should not be relied upon by a purchaser. The returns are not guaranteed. Further disclaimers apply.
* Total annual expenses are based upon information provided by the vendor. They exclude potential costs that will vary according to the purchaser. Excluded costs include, but are not limited to, management and leasing fees, marketing costs, repairs and maintenance.